- High Levels of COVID, Flu, and Norovirus in Cumberland County
- Please continue to monitor your children for symptoms.
- All students and staff should be fever free for 24 hours without fever reducing medication before returning.
- Please remind your children to wash their hands and cover their mouth when coughing.
- Anyone is welcome to wear a mask in our buildings.
- COVID Reminders
- Close contacts may return to school with the recommendation of wearing a mask for 10 days.
- If you have COVID, remain in isolation for 5 full days, return on Day 6, and wear a mask through Day 10.
- Every school nurse has free rapid COVID tests for students. Tests can be sent home with the parent or guardian permission.