Frequently Asked Questions


For your convenience, this page lists some commonly asked questions.  If you have a question not listed here, call us at 856-327-6166.  We are happy to help.


How do I know which elementary school my child will attend?
It is the policy of Millville Public School District to balance class loads at each school.  Find your neighborhood school by clicking HERE.  Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the 'Transportation Documents and Form' folder.  Then, open the 'Street Index-school assignment 2017-18.pdf' file.

Are there exceptions to the age cut off for Kindergarten?
No, the Millville School Board Policy states a child must be five years of age by October 1st. 


Does my child need to come to the registration appointment? 
It is not necessary for your child to attend the registration appointment.


What if I don't have all the required documents listed?

All documents need to be provided in order to register your child.  Incomplete packets are not accepted.


May I bring copies of the required documents or are originals required?
No, Original birth certificate is required.  We can only accept copies if provided by the school 


I don't have the ability to print the forms, what should I do? 
We always have copies of the forms available in our office.  Feel free to pick up a packet before your register.  If this is not an option, we can provide the forms for you at the time of registration. 


I have other children already attending Millville Public Schools District, do I still need everything on the list?
Yes, with each new registration you are required to have all the listed documentation. 


I am moving into the area and I won't have all the necessary proof of residency documents, what should I do?

Please call the registration office and we will explain future resident policies. 


Do I need my child's previous school records to register?

It is helpful if you bring your child's transfer card, student’s health record (immunizations record) and proof of physical.  If a student is entering kindergarten for the 1st time or coming from another state a proof of physical is required. 


How to request a transfer card?

The parent will have to request a transfer card from the school where their child is currently enrolled.  A photo ID is required to request a transfer card.  The school will provide the parent with a transfer card along with the student’s A45 (immunization record) to be taken to the new school where the student will be enrolled. 


I’ve moved and I’m currently residing with someone?

The person who you live with will be responsible to sign a certificate of residency to prove the parent/children are residing at their home.  A photo ID is to be provided by the parent and the person who they are staying with as well as the person’s proof of residency. 


  • Current Cable, gas or electric bill

  • Mortgage

  • Lease

  • Tax Bill


The Certificate of Residency form can be found in the "FORMSsection of this website.  Once completed, please email it to [email protected] with the supporting documents requested. 


How do I request my school records?

Click HERE to access the request form.


Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2022 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.