Address Changes

All household ADDRESS CHANGES must be made through the Registration Department by appointment only at Culver Center, 110 N. 3rd Street, Millville, NJ OR submit the required documents to this email:  [email protected] along with a photo ID.


We accept the following documents as proof:

  • Property tax bill

  • Deed, lease, contract of sale, or mortgage

  • Rent Receipt

  • Utility bill attached to the residence

  • Court documents or State Agency Placements (address must appear on doc)


Your student’s records will be updated to reflect the new address upon receipt of the required documentation. Transportation will be notified. 

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2022 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.