Editing previous response:

Please fix the highlighted areas below before submitting.

Replacement Badge Request

Please complete the form below. Required fields marked with an asterisk *

Employee Replacement Badge Request

Please use this form to request a replacement employee badge if your card has been damaged, lost, or stolen. Replacement cards must be picked up at the Security Office in the Culver Center. They will not be sent via Interoffice Mail for security reasons.

If your card is lost or stolen, you must notify your school office staff immediately.

My employee ID card is:*
Answer Required
Please indicate the building or buildings where you currently work and have card access.
Answer Required

By submitting this form, you affirm that you understand that there will be a $5.00 fee for the replacement of the card.

Once your request has been received, Security Office staff will email you confirmation that your card has been printed and is ready for payment and pick-up.

At this time, only cash payments are accepted.