MPS Service Desk
🔗Self-Service Portal (Must be on MPS campus to access)
The Millville Public Schools Service Desk provides technology support services for Millville Public Schools. The service desk supports the network infrastructure, email, phone systems, enterprise applications, education applications, hardware, software and educational technology for staff, students, administration and public officials. Leveraging the latest technology to enable remote desktop connections, application deployment and a virtual server environment, the Millville Service desk is constantly striving to provide the highest possible level of support for our customers.
IT Service Request Procedures
Service for Information Technology needs may be requested using one of three methods:
- Use the Self Service Portal by following the IT portal shortcut on your desktop or clicking the link above
- Email the Service Desk directly at [email protected] and include the following information:
- Your building
- Room number or location
- Phone number to contact you
- Call the Service Desk at 856-293-2020 or call Extension 2020 from a district phone
- DO NOT directly call, email, or contact your building IT technician to place a service request.
- Regardless of the method you choose to contact the Service Desk, you will be issued a
ticket number and placed in the service queue.
- You may also follow the status of your ticket and access the Knowledge Base from the
Self Service Portal.
- In order to process all tickets efficiently, please coordinate all of your Information
Technology needs through the Millville Service Desk. Directly contacting technicians will
slow down the completion of the tickets in the queue.