Latchkey Office Hours 9:30 AM - 3:00 PM
The Latchkey Office is now located at Lakeside Middle School. By appointment only.
🛒 Latchkey Payments 🛒
- You can mail a check payment or drop one off at the Lakeside Middle School Main Entrance. Please make checks payable to: Millville Continuing Education (make sure your child’s name is in the memo line of the check).
- Credit Card payments are not able to be made in person. Please contact our office at (856) 327-7584 to arrange a credit card payment. We only accept Visa, Mastercard, and Debit Cards.
District SACC Coordinator
Closures and Schedule Changes
- If schools are closed prior to student arrival, SACC/Latchkey is cancelled for that day
- If a delayed opening is called, SACC/Latchkey will open at 9:00 AM
- If an early dismissal or after-school programs are canceled due to emergency weather conditions, all SACC/Latchkey programs will be closed.
- If your child is a walker they will be sent home after school.
- If your child rides a bus, they will be put on their bus to be brought home, unless you make special arrangements with the office.
Notification of Closures/Schedule Changes
- Families will receive a broadcast notification via voice message, text, and email
- Information about Latchkey/SACC schedule changes or closure will be included
- A text alert will be posted on the district website and all school websites
- School closings will also be publicized on 6ABC and Fox29