Office Hours 9:30 AM - 3:00 PM
The Latchkey Office is now located at Lakeside Middle School. Please call, email, or use the contact form below prior to coming in for any Latchkey needs.
🛒 Latchkey Payments 🛒
- You can mail a check payment or drop one off at the Lakeside Middle School Main Entrance. Please make checks payable to: Millville Continuing Education (make sure your child’s name is in the memo line of the check).
- Credit Card payments are not able to be made in person. Please contact our office at (856) 327-7584 to arrange a credit card payment.
For security reasons, we are unable to use the external Latchkey Office door. If you need to drop off any documents, they must be brought to the Lakeside Main Entrance.
District SACC Coordinator
Closures and Schedule Changes
- If schools are closed prior to student arrival, SACC/Latchkey is cancelled for that day
- If a delayed opening is called, SACC/Latchkey will open at 9:00 AM
- If an early dismissal or after-school programs are canceled due to emergency weather conditions, all SACC/Latchkey programs will be closed.
- If your child is a walker they will be sent home after school.
- If your child rides a bus, they will be put on their bus to be brought home, unless you make special arrangements with the office.
Notification of Closures/Schedule Changes
- Families will receive a broadcast notification via voice message, text, and email
- Information about Latchkey/SACC schedule changes or closure will be included
- A text alert will be posted on the district website and all school websites
- School closings will also be publicized on 6ABC and Fox29