Registration » Sending District Information

Sending District Information

School bus

Information for Families in Sending Districts

Commercial Township | Lawrence Township | Maurice River Township


9th-12th grade students entering Millville High School from Commercial Township, Lawrence Township, and Maurice River Township will need to establish their proof of residency with their district.

👉 Please note that transportation to and from school will be provided by the sending district.


Required Documents


The following items are required for admission to the Millville Public School District.  Acceptable documentation for each item is listed below:

  • Parent /Guardian ID
  • Official withdrawal from child’s previous school
    ​    State of NJ – Transfer Card
    ​    Out of State – Withdraw from/letter
  • Health Record
        ​State of NJ – A45 (obtain from previous school)
    ​    Out of State – Immunization record

When applicable, you will also need to bring:

  • Custody/Guardianship papers
  • Individual Education Plan (IEP)
  • 504 Plan
  • High school students will need a transcript and/or current report card/schedule


Requesting Document Transfer from Previous School District


Township Contacts:

  • Commercial Township
    • Kim Day: 856-785-2333 ext. 2133
    • Susan Banks: 856-785-1611 ext. 3100
  • Lawrence Township
    • Jackie Cook: 856-447-4237 ext. 5290
  • Maurice River Township
    • Julie DeAngelis: 856-825-7411


  • Please place a request with your Township contact above to send a district card to the Millville Public Schools Registration Department by fax at 856-440-1096
  • Upon our receipt of the sending district card, we will proceed with the enrollment/change of address
Need help? Have questions?
Please reach out to the Registration Department at the Culver Center:
📍 110 N. 3rd St, Millville, NJ 08332 (Click for directions)
✉ [email protected]
☎ 856-327-6166
📠 856-440-1096