Registration » Address Changes

Address Changes


Household Address Changes

You may make household address changes one of two ways:
We accept the following documents as proof:
  • Property tax bill
  • Deed, lease, contract of sale, or mortgage
  • Rent receipt
  • Utility bill attached to the residence
  • Court documents or State Agency Placements (address must appear on document)
Your student’s records will be updated to reflect the new address upon receipt of the required documentation and the Transportation Department will be notified.