School Meal Assistance
• Think you don’t qualify for Free or Reduced Lunch? You might! Income limits have increased.
• Don’t eat school lunch? Still apply! If eligible, you may qualify for other benefits, discounts, or grants.
• Don’t think it matters? It does! The district receives additional funding based on the number of eligible students - and those funds support ALL students!
• Applications are CONFIDENTIAL. Citizenship status DOES NOT MATTER. Please Apply Today!
Even if your family has not qualified in the past, your child may qualify for no-cost meals through the NEW NJ Working-Class Families Anti-Hunger Act. Please click the blue button below to access the online application. You can also print a PDF copy to complete and return to your child's school or mail to. ATTN: Kim Robinson, 701 Orange Street, PO Box 5010, Millville NJ 08332. Please keep in mind the following information:
- You do not need to create an account or sign in to complete the application
- Only one application is required per household, even if you have more than one child attending schools in the district
- The application must be filled out completely to determine your children for free or reduced price school meals
- If you participated in the F&R program last school year (and attended our district), then that benefit carries over into the current school year, temporarily, allowing you time to complete a new application, as a new application must be completed every school year.
- *NOTE*: If you do not submit a new application and qualify prior to October 20, 2023, then your temporary status will expire and you will revert to full pay status.
Questions? Need help? Contact the Food Services Office: ☎ 856-327-6161
This institution is an equal opportunity provider. El USDA es un proveedor y empleador que ofrece igualdad de oportunidades.